Wednesday, May 7

The Good Coach colouring book - Written and illustrated by me!


This is my first book published, and there are already a thousand copies waaaaaay down in Paraguay, and five hundred more waiting to be distributed in Northern Manitoba this summer! Thanks to Albert Martens, missionary athlete who initiated this idea and asked me to do this colouring book. It's based on and adapted from a book called "The Good Artist" written by John Place. 

You can read the whole book on my website thegoodcoach.ca and download the pages to colour for free!

I am so excited to be able to share this with the world, it has a great message. It's a parable about the bible, creation, God the Father and Jesus taking on the sins of the whole world and dying in our place, as well as the Holy Spirit, given to us. Hope you enjoy it!

No comments:

Post a Comment